The creative outlet of Anthony Munkholm: thanks for reading

Healing through my words:


Life doesn't give you the people you want,
it gives you the people you need:
to love you, to hate you, to make you, to break you, & to make you the person you were meant to be. -unknown




Love can and will come to those who still believe in it. Hope is the key. Even when faced with disappointment love will still find a way. Even after betrayal love will still knock on your door. Love will come to those who have been hurt before. I will never give up on love. I will even love those who no longer love me. Love is all there is and all there ever will be. -me




I believe I have been given an opportunity to share my successes and my struggles, my up's and my down's, the good and the bad with those who find their way to my blog. I feel I have been given a gift to write. I feel in my heart part of my gift to the world comes through my words. My greatest joy comes through expressing myself here. I write for myself but I feel compelled to share it with you too. I believe in love, compassion, and understanding which I share here.














Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Yes you are worthy,
Yes you are worthy of being loved,
Yes you are worthy of having eternal happiness,
Yes you are worthy of having all of your dreams come true,

I believe you deserve to get everything that you want,
I believe you deserve to wake up with a smile on your face and be excited about your day,
You can be able to see the value of yourself if you desire,
You can enjoy the now and not worry about tomorrow,

You came here to sift through contrast and decide which it is you prefer,
You came here as an extension of something so great that you can never truly be alone,
You came here by choice to experience it all, the good the bad, the ups, the downs,
You came here knowing that there is nothing you have to do,

We made the choice to know there is nothing that we have to prove to anyone,
We have been assured there is no struggle you must go through in order to prove that you are worthy,
We have chosen to know that no matter what we do, we will always be loved,
We know that there is goodness in all of us,

Be encouraged to trust in yourself,
Be proud of who you are,
Be guided by the spirit that you feel,
Be true to your feelings for your feelings are the most important tool that you have.

Anthony Munkholm
April 6 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment