The creative outlet of Anthony Munkholm: thanks for reading

Healing through my words:


Life doesn't give you the people you want,
it gives you the people you need:
to love you, to hate you, to make you, to break you, & to make you the person you were meant to be. -unknown




Love can and will come to those who still believe in it. Hope is the key. Even when faced with disappointment love will still find a way. Even after betrayal love will still knock on your door. Love will come to those who have been hurt before. I will never give up on love. I will even love those who no longer love me. Love is all there is and all there ever will be. -me




I believe I have been given an opportunity to share my successes and my struggles, my up's and my down's, the good and the bad with those who find their way to my blog. I feel I have been given a gift to write. I feel in my heart part of my gift to the world comes through my words. My greatest joy comes through expressing myself here. I write for myself but I feel compelled to share it with you too. I believe in love, compassion, and understanding which I share here.














Tuesday, April 13, 2010


It is different for all of us,
We all came here to experience something,
Eventually we all will walk the same path,
It does not matter how long it takes we are all headed in the same direction,

We can all understand the logic,
It is no surprise to some,
It will work for you if you merely test it,
Take a chance and see where it goes,

The path will light up once you relax,
It is much easier than we make it out to be,
We are not being tested, the struggle is not real,
So do your best to go with the flow.

-Anthony Munkholm
Feb 9, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment