The creative outlet of Anthony Munkholm: thanks for reading

Healing through my words:


Life doesn't give you the people you want,
it gives you the people you need:
to love you, to hate you, to make you, to break you, & to make you the person you were meant to be. -unknown




Love can and will come to those who still believe in it. Hope is the key. Even when faced with disappointment love will still find a way. Even after betrayal love will still knock on your door. Love will come to those who have been hurt before. I will never give up on love. I will even love those who no longer love me. Love is all there is and all there ever will be. -me




I believe I have been given an opportunity to share my successes and my struggles, my up's and my down's, the good and the bad with those who find their way to my blog. I feel I have been given a gift to write. I feel in my heart part of my gift to the world comes through my words. My greatest joy comes through expressing myself here. I write for myself but I feel compelled to share it with you too. I believe in love, compassion, and understanding which I share here.














Sunday, May 2, 2010

Examples of the belief in the Law Of Attraction


From the bible to the Buddha, from famous actors such as Will Smith to the greatest minds like Albert Einstein here is a compilation of just a few examples on the existence of the law of attraction.

You create your own universe as you go along –Winston Churchill

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. Psalm 82:6

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him. –Buddha

Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions. –Einstein

As a man thinketh, so he is. –Proverbs 23:7

Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls-Joseph Campbell

Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can" -Richard Bach
"When you visualize, then you materialize. If you've been there in the mind you'll go there in the body" -Dr Denis Waitley

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, either way you are right" - Henry Ford

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step." -Dr Martin Luther King Jr

"I believe that you're great, that there's something magnificent about you. Regardless of what has happened to you in your life, regardless of how young or how old you think you might be, the moment you begin to think properly, this something that is within you, this power within you that's greater than the world, it will begin to emerge. It will take over your life. It will feed you, it will clothe you, it will guide you, protect you, direct you, sustain your very existence. If you let it! Now that is what I know, for sure" - Michael Beckwith

"Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what you are in the process of becoming" - Esther Hicks - Abraham

Make no mistake: God will not be mocked, for a person will reap only what he sows.
- Galatians 6:7

Greatness is something that truly exists in all of us. –Will Smith

You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are! –Eckhart Tolle

What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists. –Alexander Graham Bell

The universe has more than enough to give everybody –Oprah

Moreover, God is able to make every grace abundant for you, so that in all things, always having all you need; you may have abundance for every good work.
-Corinthians 9:8

The secret is the answer to all that has been, all that is, and all that will ever be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson

As you have believed, let it be done for you - Matthew 8:13

No comments:

Post a Comment